ESRA DURMUŞ KARAASLAN/BURSA HÜRRİYET ANADOLU LİSESİ
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MY FAREWELL SPEECH
I thank all the participants.I and my students worked successfully and diligently in cooperation with you as part of an educational E-Twinni...
-
ABOUT ME AND MY SCHOOL: I have been teaching as an English Language teacher in Sefa Atakaş Vocational and Technical High School that is focu...
-
We had last webinar meeting via zoom with all partner school's teachers and students.We evaluated the project and we listened the partic...
-
We will try to explain psychological, social, cultural,historical and economic etc. impacts of the pandemic on our country through stories c...
-
As a responsibility and task in the project,the leading teacher Abdullah BARUT and the students of project partner school İskenderun Sefa ...
-
THE INFORMATION ABOUT MY CITY İSKENDERUN Iskenderun is a modern city at the coast of Mediterrenean Sea near the bay which is remembered with...
-
We have prepared a farewell video with music and also with my student's general speech.Student Ali made a long farewell speech on the ...
-
I skenderun Sefa Atakaş Mesleki ve Teknik Anadolu Lisesi Iskenderun Sefa Atakaş Vocational and Technical High School -My students completed...

No comments:
Post a Comment